What if My Child Gets Sick After Hours?
For urgent after hours questions, calling the front desk number will give you a recording that lets you choose between being connected to the Methodist Call-A-Nurse line or directly getting through to Dr. Cevey. For routine issues that can wait until the next day, we recommend calling back during normal office hours.
For after hours urgent care facilities, we recommend
- Night Light Pediatrics (19272 Stone Oak Parkway, Ste 107, 210-545-7581)
- The Emergency Clinic Alamo Heights (6496 N. New Braunfels Ave, 210-880-3223), previously known as Alamo Heights Minor Emergency *NOTE: They now charge as an emergency room
- Tots 'n' Teens (11019 Culebra Rd, Ste 155, 210-267-5411)
- Texas Med Clinic (multiple locations throughout San Antonio)
In case of emergency, we recommend these Emergency Departments
- Methodist Children's Hospital (7700 Floyd Curl Drive, 78229)
- North Central Baptist Hospital (520 Madison Oak, 78258)
- Christus Santa Rosa (333 N. Santa Rosa, 78207)